1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: JUANA MARTIN DISEÑO, S.L.
Commercial name: JUANA MARTÍN
Address: Calle don Rodrigo, 12, Córdoba, 14002, Córdoba
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
· Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
· Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
· Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
· Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and in any other way of illicit treatment.
· Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
· Conservation: We keep your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
· International transfers: when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
· Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
· Marketing and cookies management: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
· Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
· Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
· Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
· You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
· By legal requirement.
· Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as the sending of commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
· Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to JUANA MARTIN DISEÑO, S.L. for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The company does not make any assignment, except legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
· Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
· Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
Request the portab